As an HR professional or as a manager or executive, you know that the recruiting and hiring process takes an enormous amount of time and money and can make you want to pull your hair out. After all, if you hire the wrong person, what’s that going to cost you in terms of your influence and reputation? And what is it going to cost your company in hard dollars?
- Objective (developed and validated exclusively for use within occupational and organizational populations)
- Reliable (is proven to provide yield similar results if the same person takes it numerous times)
- Valid (it measures what it says it measures and is proven to be accurate—in this case, workplace behavior and performance)
- Neutral (regarding gender, race or age)
- Many candidates are quite good at “selling” themselves in the interview
- An “A” candidate in one company could easily become an average performer in you company